Monday, November 5, 2012

The days between the rain in Vancouver

I think one of the requirements to living in Vancouver is having terrible short term memory. I don't know if my fellow Vancouverites would agree....but it seems that one day of sunshine seems to make yesterday's rain (and the day before, and the day before that....etc) seem like a distant memory. I must admit that we have been pretty lucky this fall!! We have had tons of sunny days and the temperatures have been warm enough to warrant shorts....in October...crazy!! Then, as it inevitably does in Vancouver, the rains came....for days and days. So on those days between the rain, when we wake up to sunshine, we always find an excuse to get outside and enjoy it. 
So here it is.... one of my new favorite things....yep it's another picmonkey collage :)


Photo credits: me, my hubby and the fabulous Erin Crawford....I'll let you figure out which is which. but I'll give you a hint....the really awesome ones are Erin's ;)

♥ Lindsay

No comments:

Post a Comment